PACE Southeast Michigan offers comprehensive PACE services to meet your individual needs.
When you enroll in PACE Southeast Michigan, our expert elder care team works with you to develop a personalized care plan, including social, medical and other PACE services.
- Day center services and recreational activities
- Interdisciplinary team (IDT) assessment and treatment planning
- Social work services
- Medical and day center transportation
- Personal care, meals and home chores
- Primary care services
- Registered nurse services
- Pharmacy / medications
- Dental and vision services
- Podiatry and audiology services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Behavioral health and substance abuse services
- Health education
- End-of-life care
- Hospital care
- Laboratory services
- X-rays and diagnostic services
- Emergency services
- End-stage renal disease service
- Rehabilitation therapy services
- Occupational therapy services
- Prosthetics / orthotics
- Skilled home health services
- Nutritional counseling
- Medicare and Medicaid covered services
- Other services determined as necessary by the IDT
- On call, 24-hour physician coverage, 365 days a year
Stay in the home you love, see us for the care you need.
Our goal is to provide our frail senior community members with the care, medical treatment and support they need to achieve the highest quality of life – while staying independent as long as possible. Our elder care experts offer an alternative to nursing home placement that features comprehensive, coordinated care for a senior’s medical, social and physical needs, while also providing peace of mind for family caregivers.